While getting your Thai massage in Warsaw, you lie on a mat on the ground with your full clothes on while the practitioner uses pulling, stretching, and rocking techniques to promote relaxation, relieve tension, and improve circulation and flexibility. Thai massage is also referred to as assisted yoga and it focuses on improving the energy flow throughout your body.
Thai massage in Warsaw - benefits
Thai massage has numerous health benefits and many of them are supported by scientific studies. Here are six reasons why you should get the Thai massage in Warsaw:
1. Reduces back pain: Thai massage is a nonpharmaceutical and an effective means of reducing back pain. According to a study conducted in Thailand, they used a group of 120 people with nonspecific low back pain to understand the effect of Thai massage. Half the group was treated with conservating management techniques like joint mobilization, manual stretching, and hot pack to the painful areas and the other half was treated with Thai massage. The study found that Thai massage reduced the back pain associated with painful, tight muscle clusters in the upper back using trigger points.
2. Relieves Headaches: Especially if you have experienced tension headache, or if you have a migraine, the traditional massage might help you in lowering the symptoms. The Thai massage also helps in reducing the intensity of tension headaches and migraine. If you wish to try nonpharmaceutical remedies for relieving the headache, you can surely try Thai Massage, Warsaw.
3. Relieves joint pain and stiffness: If you experience stiffness or pain in your joints wherever you move, Thai massage can help you in improving the joint function.
4. Increases range of motion and flexibility: If your athletic performance has been affected due to your flexibility and range of motion, Thai massage will help you to move in an easy and efficient manner. The increase in flexibility observed after a Thai massage is probably due to its ability to improve oxygen supply and blood flow to the muscles. This in turn also helps in decreasing muscle adhesion and help in reducing pain.
5. Eases Anxiety: The sense of relaxation and calmness brought by Thai massage is the most appealing factor. Even though it is a more energetic form of massage as compared to others, it has shown signs of lowering anxiety and increasing the systematic feeling of calmness.
6. Revives Energy: Thai massage involves movements of the whole body, many of them are like yoga. Because of this reason, people have reported that after having a Thai massage session they do not only feel relaxed but also rejuvenated. It helps in feeling energized physically and mentally invigorated.
Get Thai Massage in Warsaw to avail all of these health benefits.