Sephora.com - Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora's largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.
Beauty Insider - In 2007, Sephora launched a client loyalty program as a way of thanking clients with special products, exclusive information, and an all-access pass to personalized beauty. The Beauty Insider program is available in Sephora stores nationwide and at www.sephora.com. In 2009, Sephora launched V.I.B. [Very Important Beauty Insider], a premium level for Beauty Insiders giving clients access to exclusive gifts, event invitations, and early access to select products.
Sephora inside JCPenney - JCPenney began opening Sephora inside JCPenney stores in October 2006. That original launch has turned into a phenomenon. Today, there are Sephora locations in JCPenney stores nationwide. These stores are smaller than a normal store with approximately 1,500 square feet but they are located in the center of the store and feature the signature Sephora look and beauty offering.
• Calvin McDonald, President & CEO
• Mary Herald, Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Education
• Julie Bornstein, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Digital Officer
• Satish Malhotra, Executive Vice President, Latin America, Canada and Sephora inside JCPenney
• Alexis Rollier, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations
• Christie Jack, Senior Vice President of Retail
• Mary Beth Laughton, Senior Vice President of eCommerce
• Philippe Pinatel, Senior Vice President and Country Manager Sephora Canada
• Artemis Patrick, Senior Vice President of Merchandising
• Savio Thattil, Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Technology
• Mike Racer, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain